Our Clarity Performance Indexing system enables a holistic understanding of the organization, framing the baseline from which we start working.
Co-creating with our clients, we develop and hone strategic plans, vision, values, behaviors, communications and other custom solutions consistent with the direction of the company.
Asking the tough questions, working, reworking, refining and going back and forth on both the big stuff and the tiniest details is where the magic happens.
We connect the essence of the idea with the heart and soul of each person in the organization creating movements, building communities and fostering sustainability.
We measure performance along 12 dimensions aligning directly to the organization's KPIs, allowing leaders to understand their impact, set priorities and chart results over time.
- Guiding AcquisitionsWe helped a client in the software-technology sector move from the brink of bankruptcy to being acquired by an industry leader at near a 10x multiple, which was above the investment banker target.
- Developing Success PlatformsWe developed the strategy, culture, and leadership platform to transform a preeminent trenchless technology company and help them grow their bottom line 30% over an 18-month period including the geographic expansion into 9 new markets.
- Operating Income TurnaroundOur longest-tenured client has enjoyed an operating income turnaround of more than $100MM which included a change to profitability in addition to more than 11 years without an accident (their previous best was 3 years) and an annual decrease in incidents and OSHA recordables.
- Growing RevenuesWorking with an industrial services company, we developed the strategy, culture and communications to help them grow revenues from $100M to $1B.
- Aligning Healthcare SystemsOur work on aligning a healthcare system resulted in a 1200% ROI in direct net income.
- Increasing ProfitabilityOver a 5-year period (2011-2015), a client in the air-transport space achieved revenue growth of 82% and profitability increased 272%.
- Engaging EmployeesIn each of the previous 5 years, we increased employee engagement for our top 5 clients by a minimum of 10% annually.
- Targeting BuyersOur enterprise work – including customer experience redesign – with a national, high-profile quick-serve franchise was credited by the selling owner as the reason their strategic buyer targeted our client instead of a competitor at a multiple higher than their target.