Our most acclaimed workshop provides a transformational experience to uncover and protect an organization's DNA and set the foundation for alignment and future success.
- clear understanding of your organization’s identity: characteristics,
purpose + values
- where the organization is today: “current state”
- + where we are trying to go – “future state”
- a well defined vision statement
INTERACTIVE, IMMERSIVE + EXTRAORDINARILY POSITIVE
The Foundations of Clarity™ workshop is an essential step we take with our clients to help them reaffirm the ethos of their organization. This is an interactive, immersive and extraordinarily positive team building experience that helps leaders find greater clarity. This workshop has been conducted in person and virtually across the globe, from New Zealand and Dubai to Bermuda, Canada and across the United States.
A highly engaging, systematic approach for leadership teams to develop long-range, transformational strategic plans.
- systems + processes
- learning + growth
- full SWOT Analysis
- clearly articulated strategic imperatives
- strategic roadmap
- cascading executional accountability plan
WE HELP IDENTIFY YOUR THREE TO FIVE KEY THEMES OR STRATEGIC IMPERATIVES
Beginning with a robust understanding of the macro business environment, we help identify your three to five key themes or strategic imperatives. We then look at the strategy map by its four different perspectives (financial, customer, systems + processes, and learning + growth) and will populate specific objectives and initiatives in each perspective.
Define the core, management and leadership behaviors that define the cultural expectations across the organization.
- an enterprise behavioral competency model
- a behavioral interviewing methodology for identifying cultural “fit”
- a behaviors roadmap for developing bench strength
WE HELP YOU DEFINE CORE BEHAVIORS + PROVIDE
GUIDANCE FOR TALENT MANAGEMENT
The nucleus of your culture includes your core values and core behaviors. These competencies will be chosen through a highly engaging, scientific and highly tactile process which encourages introspection, discussion and collaboration among leaders. The competencies ensure alignment around what type of culture already exists, what type of culture you want to create, and what type of people you want to be part of the organization.
Assess and review how the organization is performing against 12 key performance dimensions.
- assess + review how the organization is performing
- better understand strengths + weaknesses
- identify and prioritize key organizational goals and objectives
- create a roadmap for what’s most important to the bottom line
INTERPERSONAL RISKS ARE IMPERATIVE IN ORDER TO PERFORM AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS
This workshop is an engaging half-day workshop that provides leadership teams the ability to better understand individual areas of strengths and weaknesses that will help identify and prioritize key organizational goals and objectives. The leadership team will leave with a developed roadmap to focus on the most pressing needs that will help drive overall performance.